Friday, June 09, 2006

To All the Haters

Here's a heads-up for all the people that hate me -- and I am certain you are legion. It is fine to be a hater. I don't deny that you have your reasons. However, you've got to find a more appropriate way to express your hate than posting anonymous blasts in my comments. This blog is for your enjoyment. It's not a place to drop creepy, somewhat threatening hints, pass blanket judgement on people you've never met, or post, for the entire world to see, concerns that perhaps would have been better served had they brought up directly to me. Lest you suffer the crack backs of Noodle's Mom, take a long look at your monitor before pressing "send." I do.

All of this being said, I have no problem with your barbs if they're funny, if they relate directly to material being posted, if they're meant in the spirit of semi-harmless fun. And if you are revved up and thinking, "Boy, that Lefty, what a jerk. He bags on everyone," try to remember -- and if you know me, it shouldn't be difficult -- that I save the cruelest jibes for myself.

Again, let me state: this is NOT a place for the airing of non-blog-related gripes. If I have wronged you, or if you have imagined that I have wronged you, or if I have offended your sense of what is right in the world, I invite you to contact me directly. And for pete's sake, don't fire off a rocket and then sign it "Anonymous." Seriously. How lame.

We now return you to the fun that was, is and will be this blog.

4 Comments:

Blogger Bud said...

it's only 112 days until the suns start training camp!

3:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh no, was the "i want malted milk balls!" comment that i posted back in my anonymous days inappropriate?!

i'm really worried now that i was rude somehow without knowing it...oh, i am so sorry if i was! seriously. i didn't mean to be.

*ashamed at maybe hurting someone else's feelings*

12:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay, i get it. i hadn't read for a few days and was a little behind in your posts...so, i submitted the above comment before reading what i see now prompted this particular post. now as i result feel less awkward about my own (previous, sugar-jonesing) comments.

how self-centered (or, how report card-oriented and as a result sleep deprived!!) am i to think that malted milk ball requests made you so uncomfortable?! oy. sorry...

see you all on tuesday at aliyah :)

respectfully--
ms. zelda stein, who is appreciative for the fact that you all pay your day school tuition because not only do such generous resources allow me to use my instructional budget for the purpose of providing your students with a high-quality educational experience, but also they allow me to get paid twice a month at which point i then turn around and use your money to pay my PG&E bill. so, thank you very much for that.

12:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[p]Instead of going all the way up the calf, short styles, like the Cove and Classic Mini only reach the ankle or bottom of the calf . The [url=http://www.cheapuggboots4sale.co.uk]cheap ugg boots sale uk
[/url] Ugg Tall Whitley Chocolate 5230 are made of sheepskin and wool high Whitley . Having the right material with you and being equipped with the right training is essential [url=http://www.cheapuggboots4sale.co.uk]cheap ugg boots sale[/url] in this case because you never know who you will run into . It is also simple inside adapting temp in accordance with in the [url=http://www.uggbootsuk4outlet.co.uk]ugg boots uk outlet[/url] garden environment which often means the hip space inside popular days and nights . So I suggest you to go with the ugg boots for kids Ugg Boots For Kids Related Articles - ugg, boots, Email [url=http://www.uggbootsuk4outlet.co.uk]ugg boots uk[/url] this Article to a Friend! Receive Articles like this one direct to your email box!Subscribe for free today! . Without [url=http://www.cheapuggboots4sale.co.uk]ugg boots sale[/url] them, today' s people will never get approach to luxurious comfort and warmth in freezing winter days . any with [url=http://www.cheapuggboots4sale.co.uk]ugg boots sale online[/url] mullet haircuts, ridiculous sideburns to not mention ugly meat pies . For [url=http://www.newcheapuggbootsau.co.uk]ugg boots australia[/url] many individuals, UGG boots provide the perfect insulation and comfort for the winter months.[/p]

5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home